Master Franchisee’s Company Development
- Legal structure.
- Management team recruiting, job description and profiles.
- Direct advisory on key personnel.
- Infrastructure. Office. Deposit. Technology.
- Franchise Business Model and Expansion: SCW assists the master franchise in the definition of the franchise business format and its development strategies.
- Territory strategy. Regional masters, area development, development agents, city franchise or multi franchise alternatives. Pros and cons benchmark.
Service Training: car wash technical and commercial aspects of the operation and it is integrated in 3 phases:
- Induction: First approach to an ongoing SCW operation in SCW headquarters in New Delhi (India). This stage is a key to clearly understand what is like a SCW operation and what does it require.
- Launching: Assistance in the country launching, helping in workers recruiting, storage building, and equipment set up, and more technical and commercial general matters.
- Ongoing support: Operations Help desk / Consultation visits.
- Negotiation’s Framework.
- Support on large and/or complex transactions.
- International leverage on retail chains.
- Development of legal documentation (models).
- General Support.
- Support on Competition and legal defense issues.
- Support on Brand and patent protection issues.
Marketing of Services
- Product mix. General strategy. New Product testing and launching.
- 2. Pricing, general strategy and problem solving. 3. Local promotion. POS Launching and ongoing efforts.
Marketing of Franchises
- Business case and market proposal.
- Marketing development..
- Promotion material.
- Sales strategy.
- Prospect Database management
- Franchise fairs. Strategy and direct support.
- PR strategy.
- Recruiting best practices.
- Labor contract models.
- Turnover management.
- MF Launching. Accounting and administration definitions.
- 2. ERP selection and settings. 3. Audit and legal issues. 4. Tax advisory. Benchmarks and examples. 5. HR management advisory.
- Web design and update.
- POS software and ERP.
- MF utilities.
- Sub franchisee developments.
- Third parties developments.
- Advisory and benchmarks.
- International networking synergy.
- International promotion through fairs, expos and media.
- Retail chains synergy.
- Prospect source.
- Equipment and material development.
- Process and service improvements.
- Marketing development. POS material, media, PR, etc.
- New product/service development.